“The power of CONNECTION is vital during these unprecedented times!"
What the world needs now is two things:
1. A cure for coronavirus.
2. A message that a light can shine through us even during our darkest times.
"Even in my darkest hours in a Nazi concentration camp, Light shone in un- expected places to sustain and strengthen me as I clung to life. A Light Shines Through Us emanates the beauty and power of a connection between two people exemplifying my life’s motto, 'Every day is a bonus!'"
—Joe Demler, WWII Veteran and Concentration Camp Survivor
"If you are looking for an uplifting story filled with deep wisdom about the meaning and purpose of life, this book delivers it."
—Jack Canfield, Coauthor of the #1 NYT Chicken Soup for the Soul Series
What happens when a hard-charging businessman tries to rent a gym for his youth basketball camp? He meets an elderly Catholic nun who holds the keys to the perfect gym—and a whole lot more.
In this beautifully crafted memoir, bestselling author and business leader Joe Sweeney weaves a remarkable tale of friendship, spirituality, and even some of the mischief that characterizes the unlikely 32-year relationship he enjoyed with a modern day saint. From that first visit with Sister Camille Kliebhan, Sweeney was devoted to her. “She had a way about her,” he said, and it was unlike any- thing he had encountered as a lifelong Catholic with honest questions about his faith, spirituality, and the meaning of life. A Light Shines Through Us guides readers of all religious faiths and those claiming no faith on a journey of spiritual exploration and discovery offering new insights into the age-old questions that have intrigued people for centuries: Is there a God? What’s he (or she) like? Why are there so many different religions? How can I stay connected to a higher power? Can growing old be good for your faith? What happens when we die?
From his regular visits to the convent to Joe and Sister Camille’s long discussions on park benches or over special meals to a remarkable visit with a U.S. president, Sweeney weaves his inquisitiveness, irreverence, and humor into a compelling tapestry of inspiration and enlightenment.
"Joe Sweeney will help you and your business move the ball forward."
Joe's Clients Include:
New York Times Best-Selling Author & Networking Expert Reveals A Proven Networking System That Quickly Gets You Connections, Prestige, Clients and Job Opportunities
If you want to easily make your sales quotas, have a lot more fun doing business, and don’t want to chase prospects that ignore your emails or phone calls, then this could be the most exciting letter you ever read.
Here's an idea of what's inside my all-new Deluxe Networking Course:
- The incredible networking secret (used by both Bud Selig and Mother Teresa) that lets you easily connect with and sell even the coldest prospects
- 11 ways to make networking and business so much fun you can’t help but win
- The one thing every person needs but never knew they did…and how you can give it to them to make yourself more persuasive, attractive and charming
- Two things you must do to get the proverbial foot in the door with a tough prospect…and why failing to do these two things is a surefire recipe for getting your calls, emails, and letters ignored
- A powerful tool for “profiling” your top ten prospects so you know exactly how target them, get their attention, and sell even the most resistant among them
- How to turn your weak points into strengths without learning a single new skill (your competition does not want you getting your hands on this one, people who have this in their network win)
- How to land a superstar client just like I did with Brett Favre
- The one thing I believe every person in business MUST have and in my experience can make the difference between and great career and a so-so career
- and much more...
"Joe Sweeney's networking skills helped to significantly increase my off the field income."
Recent Blog Posts
New York Times Best-Selling AuthorJoe's books include:
"Networking Is a Contact Sport speaks volumes for the value of connecting with others. Joe Sweeney’s principles will enhance your relationships, your business, your career, and your life."
"Much like my book The Success Principles, Moving the Needle is a transformational guide that will help you and your business move the ball forward."
"Trust me—better yet, trust Joe. Stopping regularly to take a closer look at how you’re playing this bigger game will make the difference between the life you’re currently living and the one you’ve always dreamed of."
What Others Are Saying About Joe...
There's only one grade for Joe... and that's A+. Joe has excellent, fresh, creative content and knows how to entertain. If you don't learn anything from Joe, you might need an appointment with a psychiatrist.
Harvey MackayNew York Times #1 Best-Selling Author of Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive
Joe Sweeney is in the 1% bracket. He has set the standard for doing business ethically and enthusiastically. I heartily recommend that you hire Joe to inspire your people to greater heights.
Jeffrey GitomerBest-Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, and Sales Authority
Joe Sweeney's drive and enthusiasm are inspirational and contagious. The tools and practices in this book have helped me to move the needle and improve my business everyday.